Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Final Photomontages

Here are my two finished photomontages that were inspired by the famous photographer David Hockey, who first created what he called "Joiners". I used a digital camera to take multiple pictures of an inspiring location. Then I used Adobe Camera Raw to batch-edit all of my pictures. Next I used Photoshop to stack, twist, and turn all of my photos into one awesome picture!

David Hockney is an English Painter, Stage designer, Draughtsman, Printmaker, and Photographer. He was an important contributor to the Pop art movement  in the 1960’s. He is a 76 year old and lives in England. Joiners are what David Hockney called photo collages in the 1980s. This Piece is called The Desk by David Hockney made on July 1st, 1984. The Desk is also an example of  cubism.  David Hockney also produced Photomontages.

No comments:

Post a Comment