Wednesday, January 15, 2014

All about me!

What's up? Want to know a little more about me? Well here you go!

My name is Kaylee, I would describe myself as wacky, weird, funny, and a clown. When I am not playing sports I am usually goofing off. I love animals especially dogs. At my house I have 5 dogs, 3 love birds, 1 cat, and 3 fishes. My dad's dog is trained in protection and bite work. My mom's dog is trained in search and rescue so is mine, Cool right? My most favorite sport is soccer. I use to play on three teams. I was on two girl teams and one boys team. I have been playing ever since I was little.

Hobbies Hmm... I don't really have much hobbies. I play soccer and usually like to go fishing. What I like to do? I love to make people happy no matter what it takes. I believe that you should smile no matter how hard or how bad life is. Another really cool saying I have heard about is A day without laughter is a day wasted. With me I am always laughing and smiling. Most of my family members say there is never a dull moment with me around. I love hearing that!

People might be wondering What would this goofball (me) want to do when I grow up? When I grow up I want to get a job with google. I want to have a job with computers because I seem to be very good with computers. If that fails I want to become a teacher. I want to be a P.E. teacher for elementary students. I seem to be very good wit younger children. Also I would make a terrific teacher because I love helping people.

1 comment:

  1. This post has a lot of "Swag" in it :) Good job Kaylee.

    ReplyDelete